Copyright 2013, The National Institute for Labor Relations Research©
Thanks for Visiting NILRR.org
Thanks for dropping by!
Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
### Instructions and Information
* Read William Ruggle’s Labor Day editorial on the Right to Work.
* Read the Right to Work Question and Answer sheet.
* Download and print out the four-page scholarship application. If you cannot download the application, please email us at
* Return the stapled, completed application, along with essay and current transcript to:
> William B. Ruggles Scholarship Selection Committee
> National Institute for Labor Relations Research
> 5211 Port Royal Road, Suite 510
> Springfield, VA 22151
### Scholarship Winners
* 2008: Valerie Bischoff
* 2009: update pending
* 2010: update pending
* 2011: currently accepting applications
|Right to Work Editorial.pdf||46.4 KB|
|The Right to Work Principle.pdf||39.2 KB|
|Ruggles Scholarship App.pdf||78 KB|