NILRR’s primary function is to act as a research facility for the general public, scholars and students. It provides the supplementary analysis and research necessary to expose the inequities of compulsory unionism.
It publishes monographs, brochures and briefing papers designed to stimulate research and discussion with easy-to-read summaries of current events. NILRR also conducts nonpartisan analysis and study for the benefit of the general public.
It will render aid gratuitously to individuals suffering from government over-regulation of labor relations and will provide educational assistance to those individuals who have proved themselves worthy thereof.
Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Briefs Regarding Contract-Bar DoctrineSeptember 16, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC — In an order issued today, the National Labor Relations Board has extended the time for interested amici to file briefs in response to the notice and invitation to file briefs that it issued on July 7, 2020 in Mountaire Farms Inc., 05-RD-256888. In the notice and invitation to file […]
- House Education and Labor Committee Issues Subpoena to NLRB for Confidential Deliberative DocumentsSeptember 15, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC – Today, the NLRB received a subpoena for certain Agency documents from the House Committee on Education and Labor. The subpoena seeks confidential and deliberative documents prepared by agency employees to advise the Board on case handling and rulemaking. These internal documents have always been protected from disclosure. The House Committee’s […]
- Members Marvin Kaplan and Lauren McFerran Begin Second Term on the NLRBAugust 10, 2020 Washington D.C. – The National Labor Relations Board welcomes Marvin E. Kaplan and Lauren M. McFerran back to the Board. Both Board Members were sworn in today. Marvin E. Kaplan has served as a Member of the NLRB since August 10, 2017. On July 29, 2020, the Senate confirmed him for another term […]
- NLRB Proposes New Rule Ensuring Employee Privacy and Participation by Workers on Military LeaveJuly 28, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC – The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in the Federal Register proposing two amendments to its current rules and regulations governing the conduct of elections held under the National Labor Relations Act. The first amendment would amend the Board’s rules and regulations […]
- NLRB Case 02-CA-073340NLRB Case 02-CA-073340 - NEW YORK PARTY SHUTTLE, LLC,d/b/a ON BOARD TOURS, WASHINGTON DC PARTY SHUTTLE, LLC, D/B/A ON BOARD T
- NLRB Case 19-RC-263822NLRB Case 19-RC-263822 - Perdue Foods, LLC d/b/a Draper Valley Farms
- NLRB Case 20-CA-164088NLRB Case 20-CA-164088 - Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
- NLRB Case 04-CA-215690NLRB Case 04-CA-215690 - Wilkes Barre Behavioral Hospital Co., LLC d/b/a First Hospital of Wyoming Valley
- NLRB Case 05-CA-182154NLRB Case 05-CA-182154 - Holy Cross Health d/b/a Holy Cross Hospital
Subscribe to News Clips Feed
- Free Money for your education; two NILRR scholarships available
- 2020 Right To Work Benefits — Fall Edition Available Now
- Breaking: Another UAW Union President To Plea Guilty
- Two Opportunities for Scholarships Available at NILRR.org (see below)
- Mazda Toyota New $830 Million Investment in Right To Work Alabama