(To download a copy of this 2016 Election Cycle Fact Sheet in Adobe .PDF format, click here.) The National Institute for Labor Relations Research’s 2016 Election Cycle analysis of Big Labor Political Spending again shows an amount approaching $2 Billion, making labor unions, which have the ability to tax employees via forced-dues, the…(Read More)
Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Announces Modifications to Representation Case ProceduresWASHINGTON, DC– The NLRB today announced a series of modifications to the Agency’s representation case procedures. Retaining the essentials of the Agency’s existing representation rules, the selective changes create a fairer and more-efficient election process. The modifications include clarifications to procedures prior to an election that better ensure the opportunity for litigation and resolution of […]
- Board Approves McDonald's SettlementBoard Approves McDonald’s Settlements Agreements Provide Full Remedy to Affected Employees
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Rulemaking for Election Protection RuleWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is again extending the time for submitting comments regarding its proposed amendments to Part 103 of its Rules and Regulations for an additional 30 days.
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Proposed Rule Concerning StudentsWASHINGTON, DC, November 26, 2019—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has again extended the time for submitting comments on its proposed rule concerning the definition of “employee” under Section 2(3) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). The proposed rule would exempt from the NLRB’s jurisdiction undergraduate and graduate students who perform services for financial compensation in […]
- NLRB Case 08-CA-200737NLRB Case 08-CA-200737 - Cristal USA, Inc.
- NLRB Case 02-CA-093893NLRB Case 02-CA-093893 - McDonald's USA, LLC, a joint employer, et al.
- NLRB Case 20-CA-181146NLRB Case 20-CA-181146 - Uber Technologies, Inc.
- NLRB Case 19-CA-191665NLRB Case 19-CA-191665 - Lowe's Home Centers, LLC
- NLRB Case 04-CA-171036NLRB Case 04-CA-171036 - Kelly Services, Inc.
Subscribe to News Clips Feed
- Right to Work States Attract Job-Creating Investments
- UAW official charged with embezzlement to appear in U.S. court
- Another UAW Executive Enriches Himself and Others on Forced Dues
- 2019 U.S. DOL Criminal LMRDA Enforcement Actions
- Mark Janus Files Motion to Rehear Ruling Denying Refund of Seized Forced Union Fees