Author Posts by: "Marissa Jornigan"
Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
Easy Donation Link
- President Appoints Lauren McFerran NLRB ChairmanJanuary 20, 2021 Washington DC – President Joseph R. Biden has named Board Member Lauren McFerran Chairman of the National Labor Relations Board. “It is a tremendous honor to assume the Chairmanship of the NLRB,” McFerran said. “I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to continue serving with our extraordinary agency staff in this new capacity. […]
- NLRB Division of Judges Releases 2021 Bench BookJanuary 08, 2021 Washington, D.C - The Judges Division of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has issued an updated Bench Book, which replaces an earlier version issued in January 2020. The Bench Book serves as an NLRB trial manual and is designed to provide NLRB administrative law judges (ALJs) with a reference guide during […]
- NLRB Establishes Standards for Mail-and Manual-Ballot Representation Elections During the COVID-19 PandemicNovember 09, 2020 Washington D.C. – In a decision issued today, the National Labor Relations Board sets forth the considerations Regional Directors should weigh in determining whether an election should be conducted by mail-ballot, as opposed to an in-person manual- ballot, because of the COVID-19-related conditions. The case is Aspirus Keweenaw, 18-RC-263185, 370 NLRB No. […]
- NLRB Unveils Enhanced Public WebsiteOctober 30, 2020 Washington, D.C. – The National Labor Relations Board today announced that the Agency’s public website has been updated and enhanced. The updated website includes several new features that will improve the user experience, make the website easier to navigate, and will enable enhanced engagement with the Agency. These enhancements add website functionalities […]
- NLRB Case 12-CA-218502NLRB Case 12-CA-218502 - Asociacion de Empleados Del Estado Libre Asociado De Puerto Rico
- NLRB Case 19-CA-240187NLRB Case 19-CA-240187 - Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a KOIN-TV
- NLRB Case 19-CA-116399NLRB Case 19-CA-116399 - Edwards Painting Inc.
- NLRB Case 19-CA-232897NLRB Case 19-CA-232897 - Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a KOIN-TV
- NLRB Case 21-CA-262730NLRB Case 21-CA-262730 - Relentless Pursuit Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Lexus San Diego
Act 10AFL-CIOAFSCMEarea development magazineBig LaborCaliforniaeconomic developmenteconomic growtheconomic growth in Right to Work Stateseconomyexpansionforced duesgovernment employee pension fundsgovernment employee unionsGrowthIllinoisIndianainvestmentKentuckyMark MixMichiganMissourimonopoly bargainingNational Institute for Labor Relations ResearchNational Right to Work Legal Defense Foundationnew jobsNLRBOhioPennsylvaniaright-to-workRight to WorkRight to Work lawsRight to Work statesScott WalkerSEIUService Employees International UnionStan GreerTeamstersTennesseeUAWunion corruptionunion organizingunion political activityunion violenceWisconsin
Subscribe to News Clips Feed
- OPSWAT Relocates Headquarters to Right to Work Florida
- Kimberly-Clark Expands Again in Right to Work Mississippi
- Transdev Employees Ask NLRB to Help Win the Right to Vote Out Unwanted Union Bosses
- Epic Games Inc Builds Headquarters in Right to Work North Carolina
- Akyumen Industries to Provide Up to 2,000 Jobs in Right to Work Indiana