Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Responds to Senator Murray LettersWASHINGTON, DC—November 8, 2019 Today, NLRB Chairman John F. Ring and Member Marvin E. Kaplan responded to recent letters from Senator Patty Murray (D-WA). Established in 1935, the National Labor Relations Board is an independent federal agency that protects employees and employers from unfair labor practices and protects the right of private sector employees to […]
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Briefs Regarding NLRA Protection for Profane or Offensive StatementsIn an order issued today, the National Labor Relations Board has extended the time for submitting briefs in response to the notice and invitation to file briefs that it issued on September 5, 2019 in General Motors LLC, 14-CA-197985 and 14-CA-208242. In the notice and invitation to file briefs, the Board seeks public input on […]
- General Counsel Announces Case Process Statistics for Three DivisionsThe National Labor Relations Board Office of General Counsel announced case processing data for Fiscal Year 2019 for three offices: Office of Appeals, Division of Advice, and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Branch.
- NLRB Announces Partnership with Melwood to Provide Training Opportunities for those with Differing AbilitiesThe National Labor Relations Board announced today that it is partnering with the nonprofit organization Melwood to provide on-the-job training and federal office work experience for persons of differing abilities.
- NLRB Case 29-CA-242451NLRB Case 29-CA-242451 - Best Yet Market, Inc.
- NLRB Case 12-CA-208547NLRB Case 12-CA-208547 - United States Postal Service
- NLRB Case 27-RC-237341NLRB Case 27-RC-237341 - MHN Government Services, LLC (MHNGS)
- NLRB Case 05-CA-221952NLRB Case 05-CA-221952 - Amnesty International USA
- NLRB Case 25-WH-244790NLRB Case 25-WH-244790 - City of Effingham
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME Barack Obama Big Labor California economic growth in Right to Work States forced-unionism states forced dues forced unionism government employee pension funds government employee unions Harris v. Quinn Illinois Indiana Janus v. AFSCME Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Committee National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation NLRB Ohio Pennsylvania Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states Scott Walker SEIU Service Employees International Union Stan Greer Teamsters Tennessee UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union power union violence United Food and Commercial Workers Washington Examiner Wisconsin