Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Closes Out FY 2019 With Positive Case Processing ResultsImprovements Consistent with Agency’s Strategic Plan Goals WASHINGTON, DC, October 7, 2019—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) reported improved case processing statistics for FY 2019. The results reflect a renewed focus on more-timely processing of cases, which is part of the Agency’s strategic plan goals.
- NLRB Chairman Responds to Members of Congress Regarding Joint-Employer Rulemaking ProcessesWASHINGTON, DC—Today, Chairman John F. Ring responded to a September 10, 2019 letter from Chairman Bobby Scott (D-VA) and Chairwoman Frederica Wilson (D-FL) regarding the Board's joint-employer rulemaking processes.
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Proposed Election Protection RuleWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is extending the time for submitting comments regarding its proposed amendments to Part 103 of its Rules and Regulations for an additional 60 days beyond the current deadline of October 11, 2019.
- NLRB Proposes Rulemaking Concerning StudentsWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) will publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in the Federal Register on September 23, 2019, proposing a rule regarding students. Addressing a recurring question regarding the definition of “employee” under Section 2(3) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the proposed rule would exempt from the NLRB’s […]
- NLRB Case 17-CA-071193NLRB Case 17-CA-071193 - Aerotek, Inc.
- NLRB Case 32-CA-207919NLRB Case 32-CA-207919 - LA SPECIALTY PRODUCE COMPANY
- NLRB Case 31-CA-144492NLRB Case 31-CA-144492 - Beena Beauty Holding, Inc. d/b/a Planet Beauty
- NLRB Case 02-CA-235116NLRB Case 02-CA-235116 - RM Bakery, LLC,D/B/A Leaven & Co., A Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of BKD Group, LLC
- NLRB Case 03-CB-225477NLRB Case 03-CB-225477 - Laborers’ International Union of North America, Local Union No. 91 (Mader Construction Co., Inc.)
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME Barack Obama Big Labor California economic growth in Right to Work States forced dues forced unionism government employee pension funds government employee unions government unions Harris v. Quinn Illinois Indiana Janus v. AFSCME Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Committee National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation NLRB Ohio Pennsylvania Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states Scott Walker SEIU Service Employees International Union Stan Greer Teamsters Tennessee UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union power union violence United Food and Commercial Workers Washington Examiner Wisconsin