A primary function of the National Institute of Labor Relations Research is providing publically available research in the form of Research Papers, Fact Sheets, and Issue Briefs. NILRR tries to provide individualized research assistance regarding compulsory unionism as requests are received. The best method to make a research assistance request is through NILLR’s online Research Request form.
Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Closes Out FY 2019 With Positive Case Processing ResultsImprovements Consistent with Agency’s Strategic Plan Goals WASHINGTON, DC, October 7, 2019—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) reported improved case processing statistics for FY 2019. The results reflect a renewed focus on more-timely processing of cases, which is part of the Agency’s strategic plan goals.
- NLRB Chairman Responds to Members of Congress Regarding Joint-Employer Rulemaking ProcessesWASHINGTON, DC—Today, Chairman John F. Ring responded to a September 10, 2019 letter from Chairman Bobby Scott (D-VA) and Chairwoman Frederica Wilson (D-FL) regarding the Board's joint-employer rulemaking processes.
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Proposed Election Protection RuleWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is extending the time for submitting comments regarding its proposed amendments to Part 103 of its Rules and Regulations for an additional 60 days beyond the current deadline of October 11, 2019.
- NLRB Proposes Rulemaking Concerning StudentsWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) will publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in the Federal Register on September 23, 2019, proposing a rule regarding students. Addressing a recurring question regarding the definition of “employee” under Section 2(3) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the proposed rule would exempt from the NLRB’s […]
- NLRB Case 07-CA-233610NLRB Case 07-CA-233610 - Law-Den Nursing Home, Inc.
- NLRB Case 29-CA-164058NLRB Case 29-CA-164058 - Seven Seas Union Square, LLC and Key Food Stores Co-Operative, Inc, joint employers
- NLRB Case 13-RC-241754NLRB Case 13-RC-241754 - AA Restoration, LLC
- NLRB Case 29-CA-234894NLRB Case 29-CA-234894 - NEW YORK PAVING, INC.
- NLRB Case 13-RC-243320NLRB Case 13-RC-243320 - The American Bottling Company d/b/a Keurig Dr. Pepper