Easy Donation Link
- Board Adopts Contract Coverage Standard for Determining Whether Unilateral Changes Violate the ActWASHINGTON, DC—In a decision issued today, the National Labor Relations Board adopted the “contract coverage” standard for determining whether a unionized employer’s unilateral change in a term or condition of employment violates the National Labor Relations Act. In doing so, the Board abandoned the “clear and unmistakable waiver” standard, which has been rejected by several […]
- Board Finds Partial Plant Unit at Boeing’s South Carolina Facility Not an Appropriate Unit.Decision Clarifies NLRB’s Traditional Community-of-Interest Standard.
- Board Invites Briefs Regarding NLRA Protection for Profane or Offensive StatementsWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board requests briefing on whether the Board should reconsider its standards for profane outbursts and offensive statements of a racial or sexual nature.
- NLRB Decides Misclassifying Workers as Independent Contractors Does Not Violate the ActThe National Labor Relations Board held that employers do not violate the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) solely by misclassifying employees as independent contractors. The Board majority held that an employer’s communication to its workers of its opinion that they are independent contractors does not, standing alone, violate the NLRA if that opinion turns out […]
- NLRB Case 12-CA-234781NLRB Case 12-CA-234781 - Triple Canopy, Inc.
- NLRB Case 06-CA-216499NLRB Case 06-CA-216499 - Tecnocap LLC
- NLRB Case 08-CA-222146NLRB Case 08-CA-222146 - Conforming Matrix Corporation
- NLRB Case 13-RD-240921NLRB Case 13-RD-240921 - Langer Transportation Corp.
- NLRB Case 21-CA-224219NLRB Case 21-CA-224219 - KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS; SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PERMANENTE MEDICAL GROUP
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME Barack Obama Big Labor California economic growth in Right to Work States forced dues forced unionism government employee pension funds government employee unions government unions Harris v. Quinn Illinois Indiana Janus v. AFSCME Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Committee National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation NLRB Ohio Pennsylvania Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states Scott Walker SEIU Service Employees International Union Stan Greer Teamsters Tennessee UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union power union violence United Food and Commercial Workers Washington Examiner Wisconsin
Subscribe to News Clips Feed
- ‘Quintessential Organized Labor’ State ‘in Worse Shape’ Than the Other 49
- UAW Strikes General Motors to the Possible Tune of $90 Million Per Day
- Another UAW Official Indicted for Embezzlement
- Columbus Carpenters Endure Embezzlement Scandal
- Will the infrastructure bill be a giant payoff for big labor?