Easy Donation Link
- Board Rules Solicitation of Mail Ballots is Objectionable Election ConductJune 09, 2021 Washington, D.C. — In a decision issued today in Professional Transportation, Inc. 370 NLRB No. 132 (2021), the National Labor Relations Board unanimously held that the solicitation of mail ballots constitutes objectionable conduct in a Board election. The majority (Chairman McFerran and Members Kaplan and Ring) held that an election would be set aside based […]
- NLRB Invites Briefs on Backpay Form-Filing Deadline May 06, 2021 Washington, DC — In an order issued today, the National Labor Relations Board invited parties and amici to submit briefs in Cascades Containerboard Packaging—Niagara (03-CA-242367, et al.). In the notice and invitation to file briefs, the Board seeks public input on the deadlines for the forms and reports that employers are required to file when the Board has […]
- National Labor Relations Board retains longstanding contract-bar doctrineApril 21, 2021 Washington, D.C – In a decision issued today in Mountaire Farms, Inc., 370 NLRB No. 110 (2021), the National Labor Relations Board decided to retain its longstanding contract-bar doctrine. Under that doctrine, the Board ordinarily will not process any representation or decertification petition that is filed during the first 3 years of a valid collective-bargaining agreement, save for petitions filed during a specified “window period” before the expiration date of the agreement. Previously, on July 7, […]
- NLRB Announces Results in Amazon ElectionApril 09, 2021 Washington, DC – The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) completed a vote count today in an election involving employees at Amazon’s facility in Bessemer, Alabama. There were approximately 3,041 employees who mailed in ballots indicating whether they want to be represented by the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. The Tally of Ballots […]
- NLRB Case 06-CA-265396NLRB Case 06-CA-265396 - Ed's Beans, Inc. d/b/a Crazy Mocha Coffee
- NLRB Case 22-RM-270677NLRB Case 22-RM-270677 - D.O. Productions, LLC
- NLRB Case 15-CA-236469NLRB Case 15-CA-236469 - Quality Investigations, Inc.
- NLRB Case 27-CA-110765NLRB Case 27-CA-110765 - Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P.
- NLRB Case 18-CA-242003NLRB Case 18-CA-242003 - United Pulse Trading d/b/a AGT Foods
AFL-CIO AFSCME area development magazine Big Labor California economic development economic development in Right to Work States economic growth economic growth in Right to Work States economy expansion forced dues Georgia government employee unions Growth Illinois Indiana investment Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation new jobs NLRB North Carolina Pennsylvania right-to-work Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states SEIU Service Employees International Union South Carolina Tennessee Texas UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union violence Virginia Wisconsin