Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Proposed Rule Concerning StudentsWASHINGTON, DC, October 17, 2019—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has extended the time for submitting comments on its proposed rule concerning the definition of “employee” under Section 2(3) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). The proposed rule would exempt from the NLRB’s jurisdiction undergraduate and graduate students who perform services for financial compensation in connection […]
- NLRB Closes Out FY 2019 With Positive Case Processing ResultsImprovements Consistent with Agency’s Strategic Plan Goals WASHINGTON, DC, October 7, 2019—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) reported improved case processing statistics for FY 2019. The results reflect a renewed focus on more-timely processing of cases, which is part of the Agency’s strategic plan goals.
- NLRB Chairman Responds to Members of Congress Regarding Joint-Employer Rulemaking ProcessesWASHINGTON, DC—Today, Chairman John F. Ring responded to a September 10, 2019 letter from Chairman Bobby Scott (D-VA) and Chairwoman Frederica Wilson (D-FL) regarding the Board's joint-employer rulemaking processes.
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Comments on Proposed Election Protection RuleWASHINGTON, DC—The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is extending the time for submitting comments regarding its proposed amendments to Part 103 of its Rules and Regulations for an additional 60 days beyond the current deadline of October 11, 2019.
- NLRB Case 25-CC-228342NLRB Case 25-CC-228342 - International Union of Operating Engineers, Local Union No. 150, a/w International Union of Operatin
- NLRB Case 22-CA-204545NLRB Case 22-CA-204545 - 800 River Road Operating Company, LLC d/b/a CareOne at New Milford
- NLRB Case 07-CA-233610NLRB Case 07-CA-233610 - Law-Den Nursing Home, Inc.
- NLRB Case 29-CA-164058NLRB Case 29-CA-164058 - Seven Seas Union Square, LLC and Key Food Stores Co-Operative, Inc, joint employers
- NLRB Case 13-RC-241754NLRB Case 13-RC-241754 - AA Restoration, LLC
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME Barack Obama Big Labor California economic growth in Right to Work States forced dues forced unionism government employee pension funds government employee unions government unions Harris v. Quinn Illinois Indiana Janus v. AFSCME Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Committee National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation NLRB Ohio Pennsylvania Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states Scott Walker SEIU Service Employees International Union Stan Greer Teamsters Tennessee UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union power union violence United Food and Commercial Workers Washington Examiner Wisconsin