Easy Donation Link
- Embezzling UAW Boss Dennis Williams Sentenced to Nearly 3-Years in Prison
- Union Boss Edward “Nick” Robinson Sentenced to Prison
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Involved in Conspiracy with UAW Bosses
- Former UAW Boss Edward “Nick” Robinson Sentenced to Prison and Owes $342,000 in Restitution Fees
- UAW VP Joseph Ashton Gets 30 Months, Took Bribes and Kickbacks
- NLRB Invites Briefs on Backpay Form-Filing Deadline May 06, 2021 Washington, DC — In an order issued today, the National Labor Relations Board invited parties and amici to submit briefs in Cascades Containerboard Packaging—Niagara (03-CA-242367, et al.). In the notice and invitation to file briefs, the Board seeks public input on the deadlines for the forms and reports that employers are required to file when the Board has […]
- National Labor Relations Board retains longstanding contract-bar doctrineApril 21, 2021 Washington, D.C – In a decision issued today in Mountaire Farms, Inc., 370 NLRB No. 110 (2021), the National Labor Relations Board decided to retain its longstanding contract-bar doctrine. Under that doctrine, the Board ordinarily will not process any representation or decertification petition that is filed during the first 3 years of a valid collective-bargaining agreement, save for petitions filed during a specified “window period” before the expiration date of the agreement. Previously, on July 7, […]
- NLRB Announces Results in Amazon ElectionApril 09, 2021 Washington, DC – The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) completed a vote count today in an election involving employees at Amazon’s facility in Bessemer, Alabama. There were approximately 3,041 employees who mailed in ballots indicating whether they want to be represented by the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. The Tally of Ballots […]
- NLRB Launches New Spanish Website and Twitter Accounts, Reaffirms Commitment to OutreachMarch 31, 2021 Washington, DC – The National Labor Relations Board has launched a new Spanish language version of its website, NLRB.gov/es. Here, members of the public can access resources on their workplace rights and how to file a complaint, learn about the agency’s history and current duties, and request a speaker from the NLRB. Additionally, the […]
- NLRB Case 01-CA-130086NLRB Case 01-CA-130086 - FAMILY ATTRACTIONS AMUSEMENT CO., LLC
- NLRB Case 19-CA-249264NLRB Case 19-CA-249264 - United Natural Foods, Inc., d/b/a United Natural Foods, Inc. and SUPERVALU, Inc.
- NLRB Case 03-CA-242367NLRB Case 03-CA-242367 - CASCADES CONTAINERBOARD PACKAGING – NIAGARA, A DIVISION OF CASCADES HOLDING US INC.
- NLRB Case 22-CA-269243NLRB Case 22-CA-269243 - Confidence Management Systems
- NLRB Case 07-CA-209874NLRB Case 07-CA-209874 - Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME area development magazine Big Labor California economic development economic growth economic growth in Right to Work States economy expansion forced dues government employee unions Growth Illinois Indiana investment Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation new jobs NLRB North Carolina Pennsylvania right-to-work Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states SEIU Service Employees International Union South Carolina Teamsters Tennessee Texas UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union violence Virginia Wisconsin