Easy Donation Link
- NLRB Extends Time for Submitting Responses to Initial Comments on Proposed Rule Concerning StudentsWASHINGTON, DC, – In order to allow sufficient time for responses to the large number of initial comments received, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has extended the time for submitting responses to initial comments on its proposed rule concerning the definition of “employee” under Section 2(3) of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). The […]
- CNN To Pay $76 Million In BackpaySettlement is the largest monetary remedy in the history of the NLRB As part of a settlement signed today, CNN has agreed to pay $76 million in backpay, the largest monetary remedy in the history of the National Labor Relations Board. The backpay amount, larger than what the Agency collects on average in a typical […]
- Board Restores Longstanding Arbitral Deferral StandardsWashington DC – In a decision released today in United Parcel Service, Inc., 369 NLRB 1 (2019), the National Labor Relations Board returned to its traditional standard for post-arbitral deferral. The post-arbitral deferral standard is used by the Board to decide whether to defer to an arbitrator’s prior resolution of a grievance concerning an employee’s […]
- Board Restores Employers’ Right to Restrict Use of EmailWashington, DC – In a decision issued today, the National Labor Relations Board reestablished the right of an employer to restrict employee use of its email system if it does so on a nondiscriminatory basis. The case is Caesars Entertainment d/b/a/ Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino, 368 NLRB No. 143.
- NLRB Case 07-RC-232247NLRB Case 07-RC-232247 - Mercy Health Partners
- NLRB Case 09-RD-250763NLRB Case 09-RD-250763 - NEW LEBANON SNF, LLC D/B/A SKLD NEW LEBANON
- NLRB Case 07-CA-207685NLRB Case 07-CA-207685 - Bannum Place of Saginaw, LLC
- NLRB Case 28-RC-245493NLRB Case 28-RC-245493 - NP Lake Mead LLC d/b/a Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
- NLRB Case 06-RD-252755NLRB Case 06-RD-252755 - Value Added Processing, Inc.
Act 10 AFL-CIO AFSCME Barack Obama Big Labor California economic growth in Right to Work States forced-unionism states forced dues forced unionism government employee pension funds government employee unions Harris v. Quinn Illinois Indiana Janus v. AFSCME Kentucky Mark Mix Michigan Missouri monopoly bargaining National Institute for Labor Relations Research National Right to Work Committee National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation NLRB Ohio Pennsylvania Right to Work Right to Work laws Right to Work states Scott Walker SEIU Service Employees International Union Stan Greer Teamsters Tennessee UAW union corruption union organizing union political activity union power union violence United Food and Commercial Workers Washington Examiner Wisconsin